Friday, October 20, 2006

ahhh...long long time since I've updated!!! Well this *mite* be the last time I update before SPM!!! aihh.... That's so sad that its already so near!!! I actually dunno if I'm ready..I feel i'm ready but yet I stil feel I've got so much that i stil dunno n that I won be able to finish it in time...swt swt swt... ya... aihh..I'm so lost..Its so near n i dunno where to start studying even though I've gone through my subjects n.................arghhhhh i dunno how to explain that feeling...its just there! well 2nd trials have been making me a lil blur...I need air to breath...*inhale* *exhale* haih...haih...haih...its lik wad??? 20 more days. Can you imagine? (mayb u cant if u don have crucial exam) its lik time is flying pass me...I won have sch to go to next year!!! N i dunno wad i'll be doin or where I'll go or wad i'll be studying or or or or......ahhhh... i wanna scream my heads off!!!! really in that situation where i dunno whr to go or what God has prepared for me!!!! Now i understand my sister's feeling 3 years ago...arghhh...every1 is lik ready for college or sch n ME!!!! terrible!!!! aihh... but well i guess i stil have time...still waiting to hear from God..aih..looking pass the 11 years of sch so many things happened! millions of scolding frm parents of the crazy things i do in sch, thousands of friendship problem, hundreds of bad results n getting punished frm parents (ya..i'm actually vry bad if u don noe..d things i do is really....wow..."unbelievable" n comparing to my sis i'm lik dunno wad child dat even d cane cant quite control me..lol...ya my sis' a lil angel.. haha...she still is now..LOL) aihh...somtimes i'm to comfortable...erm.. my life is very protected n i have everything (not material things tho) things lik my family,friends,relatives...etc etc..i have not experience any death of my close ones..so i somtimes do think wad will happen when problem really hits!!! hmmm...BUT now i think God is starting ot take them away...lik "sarah" dat is going to SP..well we'll still meet but still its across d sea..nwy Sarah will understand!! n ya everything else.. arghh.. i jz dont noe how to say...hmm.. jz a few stuff flying cross my minds this few days... neway that's bout it... pls pls pls as in PLSSSS keep me in you prayer list okie.... PLEASE!!!! thank you so much.... muakzz...
* Van *
11:57 PM
Bonjour Bonjour!
Welcome to kukuvan's crazy blog!! Do tag and leave your comments.
It's Me
Vanessa Cheng Mei Teng is the name. She is 19 this year. Never thought she would grow up so fast. Like people say
after form 5 time passes like a pindrop on the floor. She not a girl not yet a woman. A lady I think. Her birthday is on 17 Sept 1989
so please do something. Make her happy okay..haha..She's currently studying at Inti International College. Hoping to go overseas one day when
God opens the door for her. Her heart is to study hard and be independent!
She loves to eat junks. Marsmallow, chocolates, sweets, candy canes, adn lots more.
She is crazy of tomyam and kangkung. She hates cough mixture. Better off with pills. She has 1 dad, 1 mum (of cos)and 1 sis. 1 god father,
1 godmother,3 godbrothers, 2 godsisters, 4 nieces and 1 nephew. She loves them ALL!! Her parents brought her into this world and gave her
everything she wanted that they could still afford. She is blessed to have ALL of them.Her family is an average family with ups and downs.
But they are pulling through all those war at home! Cheng family's war gets them closer each time it ends and lets one understand each other
more. Her parents introduced her to God and she very happy to be able know Him and have a B-E-A-Utiful relationship with Him.
She is happy with life and the way all things is going around. The Bible verse she loves most is "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"
Philippians 4:13
Do Your Job crappers
Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Y0u @r3 NuMb3r...
Crappy Stuff

Create your own Friend Test here
Bl0g R@t!nG

"><$BlogArchiveName$>
Credits
Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|