<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12087985?origin\x3dhttps://sugarprincezz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, November 01, 2006


Four things not many people know about me
~Hui Jen once pushed me n i literally flew n fell on d ground!!!! so so light...hahaha...
~I'm different from a lot of youths....I like vege in fact love it!!!!
~I used to be very cheeky & naughty when i was young n the teacher actually called my parents n want dem to go to sch but they din go cos very malu... LOL....
~ok dis is really confessing time....when i was in STD5 i flunk 5 subjects n got my mum n dad so worried!!!! hahahaa...i jz don lik studying...

Four movies I could watch over and over
~Honey
~ A Cinderella Story
~I Not Stupid Too
~A New Police Story

Four places i've lived
~Lorong Delima
~Shangrila
~Stella Maris
~Swiss Inn

Four tv shows I love(d) to watch
~The Apprentice
~TVB Series
~Cartoon...hahaha....
~That's So Raven

Four places I've been on vacation
~Gold Coast
~KL
~Penang??? LOL
~ i dun remember where i went when i was young!!!!

Four of my favorite foods
~Potota chips...hahhahaaa
~Grandma's cooking
~God mother's cooking
~Sausage

Four places I would rather be
~home sleeping
~shopping
~erm.....seriously i love staying at home sleeping... hahaha...

Four of my favourite songs
~All
~Mandarin
~Songs
~hahhaha....

Four people I tag
~Anyone
~Who
~Visits
~My Blog!!! (don act dunno ah... God can c u!!! LOL)

11:20 AM

Bonjour Bonjour!


Welcome to kukuvan's crazy blog!! Do tag and leave your comments. Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

It's Me


Vanessa Cheng Mei Teng is the name. She is 19 this year. Never thought she would grow up so fast. Like people say after form 5 time passes like a pindrop on the floor. She not a girl not yet a woman. A lady I think. Her birthday is on 17 Sept 1989 so please do something. Make her happy okay..haha..She's currently studying at Inti International College. Hoping to go overseas one day when God opens the door for her. Her heart is to study hard and be independent! She loves to eat junks. Marsmallow, chocolates, sweets, candy canes, adn lots more. She is crazy of tomyam and kangkung. She hates cough mixture. Better off with pills. She has 1 dad, 1 mum (of cos)and 1 sis. 1 god father, 1 godmother,3 godbrothers, 2 godsisters, 4 nieces and 1 nephew. She loves them ALL!! Her parents brought her into this world and gave her everything she wanted that they could still afford. She is blessed to have ALL of them.Her family is an average family with ups and downs. But they are pulling through all those war at home! Cheng family's war gets them closer each time it ends and lets one understand each other more. Her parents introduced her to God and she very happy to be able know Him and have a B-E-A-Utiful relationship with Him. She is happy with life and the way all things is going around. The Bible verse she loves most is "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" Philippians 4:13

Do Your Job crappers



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Y0u @r3 NuMb3r...
xanga statistics

Crappy Stuff


Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
Bl0g R@t!nG

"><$BlogArchiveName$>

Credits

Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|