<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12087985?origin\x3dhttps://sugarprincezz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, March 22, 2007



ahhh...crazy crazyy week..AGAIN! yes..shoot I really start to dislike this man. Now i understand what u older guys always say assignment is CRAZY!! It is! Totally crazy. All coming together at the same time. 5 different subjects and yes u will have 5 different assignments and almost all due on the same date. Test everywhere and practically every week or one week after another although its only that subject, its crazy enough! Just finished my Moral Education test today. And God knows what i did..I screwed up the whole thing. Its even tougher than F5 Moral for goodness sake. Some words don't even exist! arghh...I literally mix up the whole essay and everything is just...i dunno what! & I'll be having my Test 2 on accounts this friday..haih..will be having my final exam in like a week or 2..Accounting 1 will be finishing by next week and Accounting 2 will be tougher..haih..Samo my accounting teacher is super fast in teaching.She's lik chasing the train.No time for you to even ask question.Two whole hours copying and sometimes you don't even know what you're copying.A lot of self studying. Thank God i took accounts for my form5 so its not that tough.At least I can get what she says faster. But i really can't imagine what will happen when I come to Semester 3 where all subjects are financial and definitely much much more tougher! Well I this is what I've chosen so I guess I'll just have to do my best and just leave the rest to God! College is not so fun as it seems. Or mixing around and joking is fun but studying is definitely not easy! haihh...But i'll stil anjoy it! hehehe... anyway because of complains, I just changed the blogskin and since i dont have time i din really find a nice wan.. simply ler..can c can d..izit better?? too bad if its not.. no time to even update..haihh...I wanna go back to school....

12:35 AM

Bonjour Bonjour!


Welcome to kukuvan's crazy blog!! Do tag and leave your comments. Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

It's Me


Vanessa Cheng Mei Teng is the name. She is 19 this year. Never thought she would grow up so fast. Like people say after form 5 time passes like a pindrop on the floor. She not a girl not yet a woman. A lady I think. Her birthday is on 17 Sept 1989 so please do something. Make her happy okay..haha..She's currently studying at Inti International College. Hoping to go overseas one day when God opens the door for her. Her heart is to study hard and be independent! She loves to eat junks. Marsmallow, chocolates, sweets, candy canes, adn lots more. She is crazy of tomyam and kangkung. She hates cough mixture. Better off with pills. She has 1 dad, 1 mum (of cos)and 1 sis. 1 god father, 1 godmother,3 godbrothers, 2 godsisters, 4 nieces and 1 nephew. She loves them ALL!! Her parents brought her into this world and gave her everything she wanted that they could still afford. She is blessed to have ALL of them.Her family is an average family with ups and downs. But they are pulling through all those war at home! Cheng family's war gets them closer each time it ends and lets one understand each other more. Her parents introduced her to God and she very happy to be able know Him and have a B-E-A-Utiful relationship with Him. She is happy with life and the way all things is going around. The Bible verse she loves most is "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" Philippians 4:13

Do Your Job crappers



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Y0u @r3 NuMb3r...
xanga statistics

Crappy Stuff


Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
Bl0g R@t!nG

"><$BlogArchiveName$>

Credits

Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|