<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12087985?origin\x3dhttps://sugarprincezz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, March 30, 2007


CONFUSED??? yeahh.. not u but me! yeah..Ever in your life wonder what is goin on?? Your like super lost and don't know what's going on?? I mean in a relationship, be it friendship, relationship with your family members or anything else that needs two to work it out? Sometimes I just wish the other party will put more afford and take the initiative to work things out. I know I should be the one knowing what's going on but I just don't. I sometimes just don't understand. I really do not..Anything that's gotta do with realtionship between people is very confusing.l. Agree??Some times I just wish I can read some of your minds which is actually highly impossible..I watched tv today and one part of the conversation between two people was actually very meaningful..The actor said sometimes in a relationship its not easy to work it out and there are bound to be weird people and people that are super hard to work with and all you can do is "TAHAN"!! and when you tahan until you cannot tahan anymore, in cantonese "yan mou hor yan", you start all over again which is from square one tahan again, in cantonese "choong san choi yan quo"!! I dont really know how to say but i hope you guys get me..I guess some thingss you just have to "YAN"!!!! haihh...

ANYWAY arghh... leave that aside..don't wann tok bout it! My week has been erm... erm.. okok la.. i just finished my Accounting 1 final exam today. Glad that its over. My subjects are slowly finishing. yeahh!!! yea my 1st sem is a 14 week thing so some subjects finish earlier so.....I'm much more free..lolss..1st semester is really a honeymoon semester!! hehehe...That's what everyone says! lolss...oh ya for the past exams i did quite well but even though its quite well its stil not good because there are really a lot of smart ones in my course..There are always smarter ppl. If i get 80++ they'll get 90++. If i get 90++ they'll get 100!!!! ohhh...can u imagine 100??? walau... don't noe how they do it but yeahh... they did it!! I guess it helps me to push myself even more and try even harder..yepyep..

til den....

1:35 AM

Bonjour Bonjour!


Welcome to kukuvan's crazy blog!! Do tag and leave your comments. Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

It's Me


Vanessa Cheng Mei Teng is the name. She is 19 this year. Never thought she would grow up so fast. Like people say after form 5 time passes like a pindrop on the floor. She not a girl not yet a woman. A lady I think. Her birthday is on 17 Sept 1989 so please do something. Make her happy okay..haha..She's currently studying at Inti International College. Hoping to go overseas one day when God opens the door for her. Her heart is to study hard and be independent! She loves to eat junks. Marsmallow, chocolates, sweets, candy canes, adn lots more. She is crazy of tomyam and kangkung. She hates cough mixture. Better off with pills. She has 1 dad, 1 mum (of cos)and 1 sis. 1 god father, 1 godmother,3 godbrothers, 2 godsisters, 4 nieces and 1 nephew. She loves them ALL!! Her parents brought her into this world and gave her everything she wanted that they could still afford. She is blessed to have ALL of them.Her family is an average family with ups and downs. But they are pulling through all those war at home! Cheng family's war gets them closer each time it ends and lets one understand each other more. Her parents introduced her to God and she very happy to be able know Him and have a B-E-A-Utiful relationship with Him. She is happy with life and the way all things is going around. The Bible verse she loves most is "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" Philippians 4:13

Do Your Job crappers



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Y0u @r3 NuMb3r...
xanga statistics

Crappy Stuff


Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
Bl0g R@t!nG

"><$BlogArchiveName$>

Credits

Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|