Tuesday, March 13, 2007
hmm...well I guess u guys must be interested to know my results?? my phone have been ringing like me breathing everyday. Sorry if i haven replied you. Didn't have money to do so..Anyway yes..Officially I onlyhave 5As..hmm.. what should I say?? Not ashamed to say that I'm a little dissappointed. I hoped for a little more but not straight. BUT well what is over is over. There's nothing that I can do already..Its not good but ok la..Expected at least like that..hmm..I guess since i'm in college already what I can do is work harder for the course I'm taking now! haihh..
My parents reaction was quite unexpected actually. I didn't expect them to be so open. My mum was like "ok.. not good, can be better but not bad" she was quite fine with it, I think..My dad was very very happy.. even more happy than me.I'm really surprise. Guess he was happy with my maths result. My maths has been always bad as in really bad. Before F3 I can fail my maths and he's really worried. And now got A1 for Maths so I guess he's just super happy..Went to Secret Recipe at night. My dad treated. He was so nice. (FYI: my dad is very very not only very but super super stingy) When he's in his good and wants to treat you, better go!! hahaha... Had cakes, pies and all.. so yummy..mmm.. I can stil taste it now..hahaha..I guess I'm just surprise with their reaction that's all..
I learnt that even though what happens, even things are bad, you know that your loved ones are always there no matter what and still cares for you is the most important!! No matter what people think or say about you, somtimes you've just gotta learn to let go and not care or the one hurting will eventually be you. Well I guess that's about it!!
~v@n~
2:20 PM
Bonjour Bonjour!
Welcome to kukuvan's crazy blog!! Do tag and leave your comments.
It's Me
Vanessa Cheng Mei Teng is the name. She is 19 this year. Never thought she would grow up so fast. Like people say
after form 5 time passes like a pindrop on the floor. She not a girl not yet a woman. A lady I think. Her birthday is on 17 Sept 1989
so please do something. Make her happy okay..haha..She's currently studying at Inti International College. Hoping to go overseas one day when
God opens the door for her. Her heart is to study hard and be independent!
She loves to eat junks. Marsmallow, chocolates, sweets, candy canes, adn lots more.
She is crazy of tomyam and kangkung. She hates cough mixture. Better off with pills. She has 1 dad, 1 mum (of cos)and 1 sis. 1 god father,
1 godmother,3 godbrothers, 2 godsisters, 4 nieces and 1 nephew. She loves them ALL!! Her parents brought her into this world and gave her
everything she wanted that they could still afford. She is blessed to have ALL of them.Her family is an average family with ups and downs.
But they are pulling through all those war at home! Cheng family's war gets them closer each time it ends and lets one understand each other
more. Her parents introduced her to God and she very happy to be able know Him and have a B-E-A-Utiful relationship with Him.
She is happy with life and the way all things is going around. The Bible verse she loves most is "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"
Philippians 4:13
Do Your Job crappers
Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Y0u @r3 NuMb3r...
Crappy Stuff

Create your own Friend Test here
Bl0g R@t!nG

"><$BlogArchiveName$>
Credits
Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|