<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12087985?origin\x3dhttps://sugarprincezz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, March 07, 2007




omigoshhh.........SPM results is coming out so soon. As in soon...like this Monday at 10am for some of you who read the papers. Scary. Though I know I can't do anything anymore but its just that feeling in me that's so uncomfortable!! So hard to describe yet...arghh...I seriously dislike this feeling man. Hope that at least the result will be average. My mummy and daddy has always thought me not to be greedy! hahaha..Anyway enough bout results I don't wanna talk a bout it! ADVANCE notice=If i do not reply your msg pls do not ask anymore yea..And if you see me whenever n if my eyes is swollen pls don't ask why because you should know why! n...yea...

This week has been hectic.. Seriously hectic! So tired that when i drop on the bed I couldn't sleep! yes I couldn't sleep!! So tired until... don't know why also.Then the next day so tired and sleepy.. haih..so many things to think! 3 assignments to pass up by this week and 1 test. Finished 1 assignment already though! Two more and a test to go..

Even though it has been a hectic week I feel like I'm a zombie! You know those days or weeks where you pass through tiring days or weeks but you're like...erm.. how do I say it! like normally you do stuff you're like ok..I know what to do or what to do next and you do it. I know what to do too and I know what to do next too but i'm like so not myself not because of the work I have to do or what but its like because of the stuff that is bothering. You think you can handle and forget it but sometimes its so hard. its been like a norm and you just can't seem to get over it. I hope you guys understand what i'm saying. I guess you guys feel that too aite?? Like your so not yourself and suddenly you feel so lonely even though you have a whole PISA of frens! It's scary to sometimes think too much but sometimes can't help it even though you try so hard! Its not worth it you waste your time thinking and pondering on that problem but ya.. like i said you just can't help it! aihh...ya..erm..yahh..I guess its about like that..

~Van~


10:25 PM

Bonjour Bonjour!


Welcome to kukuvan's crazy blog!! Do tag and leave your comments. Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

It's Me


Vanessa Cheng Mei Teng is the name. She is 19 this year. Never thought she would grow up so fast. Like people say after form 5 time passes like a pindrop on the floor. She not a girl not yet a woman. A lady I think. Her birthday is on 17 Sept 1989 so please do something. Make her happy okay..haha..She's currently studying at Inti International College. Hoping to go overseas one day when God opens the door for her. Her heart is to study hard and be independent! She loves to eat junks. Marsmallow, chocolates, sweets, candy canes, adn lots more. She is crazy of tomyam and kangkung. She hates cough mixture. Better off with pills. She has 1 dad, 1 mum (of cos)and 1 sis. 1 god father, 1 godmother,3 godbrothers, 2 godsisters, 4 nieces and 1 nephew. She loves them ALL!! Her parents brought her into this world and gave her everything she wanted that they could still afford. She is blessed to have ALL of them.Her family is an average family with ups and downs. But they are pulling through all those war at home! Cheng family's war gets them closer each time it ends and lets one understand each other more. Her parents introduced her to God and she very happy to be able know Him and have a B-E-A-Utiful relationship with Him. She is happy with life and the way all things is going around. The Bible verse she loves most is "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" Philippians 4:13

Do Your Job crappers



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Y0u @r3 NuMb3r...
xanga statistics

Crappy Stuff


Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
Bl0g R@t!nG

"><$BlogArchiveName$>

Credits

Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|