<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12087985?origin\x3dhttps://sugarprincezz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, March 17, 2007


20 ramdom facts about "yours truly"

1. I love to eat rubbish..(eg: potato chips n stuff but my parents categories them as rubbish..lol)

2. I was once short but now taller..wakaka..

3. A lot of times i think i noe hw to handle things properly, but i actually don't!

4. When i go out i muz buy sumtin or i wil feel like i din go out! hahaha...

5. Now i suddenly love to buy manicure stuff..I can spend a lot jz on food for my nails..

6. I LOVEEE to listen to the radio especially stories btw its chinese station..

7. I listen to chinese songs more than english, definitely more than english..They sum hw sound better dunno why...

8. I was scolded a lot when i was younger cos i was the naughties!!! ask mua sis.. lolss

9. Sumtimes when listening to slow songs i can jz break down thinkin gof sad stuff.

10. I HATE it when sumting has happened n ppl jz act as if ntg happened!!

11. It takes me a lot to really love someone.

12. I'm very very very scared of being hurt..

13. When i was young, i wanted to be an actress..hahaha...

14. I'm not "pampered" at home as sum of u guys think i am!!

15. I'm not so tough as sometimes i look like..or dont i?? i dunno...

16. I sometimes feel so lonely..dunno y...

17. I'm a very lazy person..

18. I LOVEEEE watching tvb series movies..& always get scolded by my parents

19. I wan a CAR!!! hahahahaa...

20. Last but not least!!!! I LOVE YESUS!!!!!

Facts bout Yanni err...

-pweedyy gal

-vain gal definetly..lolzz

-sing well

-very kaypo also...lolzz dont scold me yerr..

-she loves someone...=)

hahahaa.. i guess dat's it...

like usual lerr..anyone who hasnt done it yet.. have free time?? do it!!! lolsss

-


2:35 AM

Bonjour Bonjour!


Welcome to kukuvan's crazy blog!! Do tag and leave your comments. Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

It's Me


Vanessa Cheng Mei Teng is the name. She is 19 this year. Never thought she would grow up so fast. Like people say after form 5 time passes like a pindrop on the floor. She not a girl not yet a woman. A lady I think. Her birthday is on 17 Sept 1989 so please do something. Make her happy okay..haha..She's currently studying at Inti International College. Hoping to go overseas one day when God opens the door for her. Her heart is to study hard and be independent! She loves to eat junks. Marsmallow, chocolates, sweets, candy canes, adn lots more. She is crazy of tomyam and kangkung. She hates cough mixture. Better off with pills. She has 1 dad, 1 mum (of cos)and 1 sis. 1 god father, 1 godmother,3 godbrothers, 2 godsisters, 4 nieces and 1 nephew. She loves them ALL!! Her parents brought her into this world and gave her everything she wanted that they could still afford. She is blessed to have ALL of them.Her family is an average family with ups and downs. But they are pulling through all those war at home! Cheng family's war gets them closer each time it ends and lets one understand each other more. Her parents introduced her to God and she very happy to be able know Him and have a B-E-A-Utiful relationship with Him. She is happy with life and the way all things is going around. The Bible verse she loves most is "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" Philippians 4:13

Do Your Job crappers



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Y0u @r3 NuMb3r...
xanga statistics

Crappy Stuff


Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
Bl0g R@t!nG

"><$BlogArchiveName$>

Credits

Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|