Saturday, March 17, 2007
If u hav heart problem or u cant take eerie stories, den DONT READ!!! ITS A WARNING!!!!
>This is a true story of a young college girl who passed away last
month,
>at Shah Alam. Her name is Priya; she was hit by a lorry.
>
>I don't want to mention the name of the college. She had a
boyfriend names
>Shankar. He lives in Johore. Both of them are true lovers. They are
always
>on the phone with each other. You can never see her without her
handphone.
>
>She spends ¡Ü of the day talking with Shankar. Priya's family knows
about
>their relationship. Shankar is very close with Priya's family (just
>imagine their love). Before she passed away she always told her
friends
>"If I pass away please burn me with my handphone". She also said the
same
>thing to her parents.
>
>After her death, people couldn't carry her coffin. I was there ~ a
lot of
>them tried to do so but still couldn't , everybody including me,
had tried
>to carry the coffin, the result was still the same.
>
>Eventually, they called their neighbour, a "bomoh" from Thailand
(pak
>Darin), who is a friend of her father's. He took a seat and started
>speaking to himself slowly. After a few minutes, he said "this girl
misses
>something here". Then her friends told Darin bout her intentions to
burn
>her with her phone. He then opened the coffin and place her phone,
>together with the SIM card inside the casket. After that they tried
to
>carry the coffin. It could now be moved and they carried it into
the van
>easily. All of us were shocked. (can you feel the fear? I'm shaking
at
>this moment.)
>
>Priya's parents didn't inform Shankar that Priya had passed away
(pity
>Shankar). After 2 weeks Shankar called Priya's mom.
>
>Shankar: "Atte, I'm coming home today. Please cook something nice
for me.
>Don't tell Priya that I'm coming home today; I want to surprise
her."
>
>Her mother replied, "You come home first, I want to tell you
something
>very important."
>
>After he arrived at Shah Alam, they told him the truth about Priya.
>
>Shankar thought that they were fooling around. He was laughing and
said,
>"Don't try to fool me ... tell Priya to come out ... I have a gift
for
>her. Please stop this nonsense."
>
>Then they show him the Priya's death certificate; they gave him
proof to
>make him believe.
>
>
>Shankar started to sweat profusely. He said, "It's not true. We
spoke
>yesterday. She still calls me."
>
>Shankar was shaking so badly when suddenly, his phone rang.
>
>"See this is from Priya. See this ...." he showed the phone to
Priya's
>family. All of them told him to answer. He used the loudspeaker
mode. All
>of them heard this conversation, loud and clear. No cross lines, no
>humming. It was Priya's voice! And there was no way others could
use her
>SIM card as it was nailed inside the coffin! They were so shocked
and
>asked for pak Darin's help.
>
>Pak Darin brought his master (Tok Chen) to solve this matter. He
and pak
>Darin worked for 5 hours ... then they discovered one thing .....
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>*DiGi. Best coverage ever, ONE LOW FLAT RATE~!!!!!!! Anyone, any
network,
>anytime, ANYWHERE!!!*
>I WILL FOLLOW YOU... FOLLOW YOU WHEREVER YOU MAY GO...
12:20 AM