<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12087985?origin\x3dhttps://sugarprincezz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, April 05, 2007


ASSIGNMENTS!!! Its coming again..aikzz..I think I'm gonna soon get use to it. This time its gonna be interesting. For my Work Team Comunication(8979V) subject as a group we have to present a group meeting. As a Marketing manager i'm suppose to think of ways to sell the products. We're selling handphones btw. The functions were really cool. My group and I came up with lotsa crazy stuff like parachut for the phone so when it drops it won't get spoiled easily, waterproof and antishock comes 2 in1, solar battery and camear that comes out from the side and all those nonsense. I think if it were to be really done, it won't be! crazy man..super crazy..that would be assignment 1 and for assignment 2 we'll have to sell the same product but we'll have to present it with powerpoint and all.. The best (or worse) part is we have to DRESS UP!! Office wear..I don't know what to wear. hahaha...well I guess when your in business related field all these stuff come in.

Did I mention that another 1 of my subjects is officially over and I have four whole hours of break for two days..aikzz...that explains what i'm doing here not forgetting finishing my assignments as well.

AND I'm officially driving ALONE ddeee......I passed my mom's side! lolss..or rather she has no choice but to let me drive..haha...On monday she went to KL so I have to send her and I started driving lo..But actually last saturday i drove oso de..lol...( n yes jie I feel so free...freedom..hahaha) but of cos not to abuse the freedom that I have as well. When I have four hour breaks i drive to college oso...My driving is not bad k if your grinning or thinking that the road is now not so safe as I'M DRIVING!!! Its very safe k...I'm a good driver..hahaha...

AND...hmm...how do i say this..Things has been hapenning in my life..Really HAPPENING!!! I do pray but a lot of times I just don't hear Him. I know..I know sometimes God wants us to wait but haihh.. I just wanna know what's the next step I'm suppose to do. But i just don't know.haihh..But well I stil thank God for friends that i can confront and parents for me to complain to..(thank you so much Sarah) I guess he's somehow or rather talking to me but i just don't hear it that's all or perhaps talking through people and i just don't realise. haihh... How come God can't be more obvious?? aikzz.. Sometimes I don't even know if its me and my thinking or is it God talking to me...haihh....How do u guys figure that out??? swt swt swttttttttttttttttt............

Well I guess that's all for now..Gonna hit the books now...

1:29 PM

Bonjour Bonjour!


Welcome to kukuvan's crazy blog!! Do tag and leave your comments. Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

It's Me


Vanessa Cheng Mei Teng is the name. She is 19 this year. Never thought she would grow up so fast. Like people say after form 5 time passes like a pindrop on the floor. She not a girl not yet a woman. A lady I think. Her birthday is on 17 Sept 1989 so please do something. Make her happy okay..haha..She's currently studying at Inti International College. Hoping to go overseas one day when God opens the door for her. Her heart is to study hard and be independent! She loves to eat junks. Marsmallow, chocolates, sweets, candy canes, adn lots more. She is crazy of tomyam and kangkung. She hates cough mixture. Better off with pills. She has 1 dad, 1 mum (of cos)and 1 sis. 1 god father, 1 godmother,3 godbrothers, 2 godsisters, 4 nieces and 1 nephew. She loves them ALL!! Her parents brought her into this world and gave her everything she wanted that they could still afford. She is blessed to have ALL of them.Her family is an average family with ups and downs. But they are pulling through all those war at home! Cheng family's war gets them closer each time it ends and lets one understand each other more. Her parents introduced her to God and she very happy to be able know Him and have a B-E-A-Utiful relationship with Him. She is happy with life and the way all things is going around. The Bible verse she loves most is "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" Philippians 4:13

Do Your Job crappers



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Y0u @r3 NuMb3r...
xanga statistics

Crappy Stuff


Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
Bl0g R@t!nG

"><$BlogArchiveName$>

Credits

Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|