Sunday, May 27, 2007

Went to Gurney yesterday after a hard day of exam (not that hard though but yea..)and watched Pirates..hehe..Sat at the fourth row but luckily its not that bad bacause the cinema is big so my neck is still connecting my head and body! Not bad actually don't know why some ppl said its not good. ok ar..at least I'm not bored and I didn't fall asleep as I was so tired! AND when we (my friends and I)finished watching ma go pay parking ticket lo. The stupid machine then won't take notes but only shilling. Geram lo..Thank God saw this long lost friend who was good enough to help me pay as he was lining up at another machine which takes notes. He was the second one already. hehe..so I don't have to line up all over again. sweet ppl eh??? Then went to Northam Beach to eat supper.Enjoying food and the scenery looking over the sea.Just one thing. I think food didn't like me yesterday. Went to Kim Gary and ate the toast= not nice. Went to Northam Beach ate 'mua chee' and grill fsh also not nice! The fish like 'bo sek' like that one. geram loo..but well..haihh..hehe..Then went back home boil porridge then sleep! that was practically all of it.. hehe..

hahah..this is a long long ago picture if u can c the date below.hehe..so malu-fying..hahah..wow..its been a long long and hard week.But thank God I survived and stil alive in one piece.hehe..Just finished my finals for Moral Edu. paper.I hope I can pass.But should be can le. If not have to resit. Sure die le. Just a pass will be enough!ahhhhhhhhhh....Anyway you guys in secondary holiday rite??hahaha..I oso holiday..yeah..Won't be going to college until 13 June for my final Accounts external paper and then it will be officially semester break already! One month++ of holiday. 2nd sem will start in 16 July. So i'm gonna rot again. heheh..But then well still have to study these 2 weeks for my finals. External paper some more. I hope I can get a distinction! And I hope my good friend 'careless mistake' won't follow me along to the examination hall. hmm..as a sum. I would say that my sem 1 is quite easy.Though its not thattt easy but no that hard also le. At least I stil have time to enjoy. hehe..hahaha..
~Vanessa C.~
9:02 PM
Bonjour Bonjour!
Welcome to kukuvan's crazy blog!! Do tag and leave your comments.
It's Me
Vanessa Cheng Mei Teng is the name. She is 19 this year. Never thought she would grow up so fast. Like people say
after form 5 time passes like a pindrop on the floor. She not a girl not yet a woman. A lady I think. Her birthday is on 17 Sept 1989
so please do something. Make her happy okay..haha..She's currently studying at Inti International College. Hoping to go overseas one day when
God opens the door for her. Her heart is to study hard and be independent!
She loves to eat junks. Marsmallow, chocolates, sweets, candy canes, adn lots more.
She is crazy of tomyam and kangkung. She hates cough mixture. Better off with pills. She has 1 dad, 1 mum (of cos)and 1 sis. 1 god father,
1 godmother,3 godbrothers, 2 godsisters, 4 nieces and 1 nephew. She loves them ALL!! Her parents brought her into this world and gave her
everything she wanted that they could still afford. She is blessed to have ALL of them.Her family is an average family with ups and downs.
But they are pulling through all those war at home! Cheng family's war gets them closer each time it ends and lets one understand each other
more. Her parents introduced her to God and she very happy to be able know Him and have a B-E-A-Utiful relationship with Him.
She is happy with life and the way all things is going around. The Bible verse she loves most is "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"
Philippians 4:13
Do Your Job crappers
Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Y0u @r3 NuMb3r...
Crappy Stuff

Create your own Friend Test here
Bl0g R@t!nG

"><$BlogArchiveName$>
Credits
Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|