Friday, May 18, 2007

swt man!!!! So there was actually supposed to be ac accounting test today. So sadly I went to the seminar room where we were suppose to take the exam and suddenly the lecturer came in and say, "Class, I forgot to photostat the exam questions!" walau..really swt. So nevermind she said she'll go photostat it and the test will be on at 11am. nananan...dadhadhah...11am came and when she came up, "Class, can you all hurry up and out your bags in front, we don have time." So she distributed the exam questions and my course-mate suddenly scream, "Miss Lim, you gave us the wrong test paper, we took this test in Accounting 1 (I'm studying Accounting 2 dee." Lecturer "Alalmak! iyoo..mix up dee." So suddenly no test again..In the end because of all this mistakes and all the test is posponed to tuesday! iyoo..Suddenly got, suddenly don have I oso forgot all I have studied! hahah..But well good ler extra time for to revise again but actually quite pathetic also.Study, study then dont have. But well what to do?
hmm..so wad's with my week lately? Exams are coming like every week. Have my finals for MPW Moral Education paper next saturday! gosh..There's so so much to study. I hope I can at least just pass the paper and finish it! Everything is finishing slowly so is my Semester 1. My timetable now is super super flexible. Sometimes I dont go to class even. All the classes finished. Sometimes just 2 hours of class. But well really have to manage my own time ler.Thank God i have a car. Everything is so much easier.And thank God that Inti is so near. 10 minutes drive. If i step a little more on the accelerator even faster. I dont speed okayy..heheh..I'm a save driver! I repeat IM a SAVE driver!! eeheh..I'm actually enjoying accounts. I dunno why.I dunno why i'm enjoying it..hehe..Din think that i'll love it as in seriously love it but i do not hate it..But now starting to like it tho its not easy..getting harder by the day but FUN la..hehe..Doing quite well also.Maintaining a distinction for all the tests and exmas. Got 98 marks for my last test! hehe..very happy that I finaly din make any careless mistakes. Careless mistakes is really my "fren"! always wan. That time I finished so fast, checked and thank God that He's with me blessing me! ehehhe.Its AMAZING not to make any careless mistake FOR ME because haihh.. duno lerr. its like in me.. geram oni at times..But sometimes happens to many time untill i biasa d.. haha..Lost 2 marks because I din noe some information wasn't suppose to be put at that account. Dunno wan at least not so sad ler..heheh...But well for Accounting 2 this time the paper will be an external paper which means they'll send it to Australia to mark whereas all the time the Australians only audit it. It'll be harder.I hope I can do well!! heheh...
~van~
currently feeling= happy & loved
10:46 PM
Bonjour Bonjour!
Welcome to kukuvan's crazy blog!! Do tag and leave your comments.
It's Me
Vanessa Cheng Mei Teng is the name. She is 19 this year. Never thought she would grow up so fast. Like people say
after form 5 time passes like a pindrop on the floor. She not a girl not yet a woman. A lady I think. Her birthday is on 17 Sept 1989
so please do something. Make her happy okay..haha..She's currently studying at Inti International College. Hoping to go overseas one day when
God opens the door for her. Her heart is to study hard and be independent!
She loves to eat junks. Marsmallow, chocolates, sweets, candy canes, adn lots more.
She is crazy of tomyam and kangkung. She hates cough mixture. Better off with pills. She has 1 dad, 1 mum (of cos)and 1 sis. 1 god father,
1 godmother,3 godbrothers, 2 godsisters, 4 nieces and 1 nephew. She loves them ALL!! Her parents brought her into this world and gave her
everything she wanted that they could still afford. She is blessed to have ALL of them.Her family is an average family with ups and downs.
But they are pulling through all those war at home! Cheng family's war gets them closer each time it ends and lets one understand each other
more. Her parents introduced her to God and she very happy to be able know Him and have a B-E-A-Utiful relationship with Him.
She is happy with life and the way all things is going around. The Bible verse she loves most is "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"
Philippians 4:13
Do Your Job crappers
Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Y0u @r3 NuMb3r...
Crappy Stuff

Create your own Friend Test here
Bl0g R@t!nG

"><$BlogArchiveName$>
Credits
Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|