Wednesday, June 13, 2007

AT LAST!!!! Finish the c2pid exam..haha..I wouldn't say its hard neither will I say its easy. I think I'll just say its tricky & challenging! hehe..Not easy when I first started doing it but after that can get answer time- fuiiyoohhh superb man that feeling. I don't know hoe to explain that feeling but its more than awesome!! hahah..the feeling of satisfaction..mmm..I just love it! hahaha..Well Semester break officially begins!!! yeah..finally.. Will be starting the new sem at July 16 so I actually have a month of holiday. NO i'm not gonna waste it just like that because i'm officially HIRED!!! my first job in my life.. Gonna help my Godsis at the kindergarten & YES I will be paid (of cos..duh)Will be starting tomorrow. Work half day only so I will still be able to go out! *winks* The only sad thing is I'm gonna miss my beauty sleep!! waking up in the morning is sumthing I dread to do. My butt just won't get up I udnno y..aihh...But for $$$ and not wasting time and getting experience..I MUST!!! heheh...I'm so excited really.Gonna be teacher helper and they're gonna call me Ms.Vanessa according to the principal. hmmm..a lil weird though but well..I just love kids and I can forsee that I'll be enjoying it!! lolss...erhhhgg....cant wait!!! heheh..wait til tmr and i'll c whether its that fun..heheh...
*bounce*
~VAN~
4:10 PM
Bonjour Bonjour!
Welcome to kukuvan's crazy blog!! Do tag and leave your comments.
It's Me
Vanessa Cheng Mei Teng is the name. She is 19 this year. Never thought she would grow up so fast. Like people say
after form 5 time passes like a pindrop on the floor. She not a girl not yet a woman. A lady I think. Her birthday is on 17 Sept 1989
so please do something. Make her happy okay..haha..She's currently studying at Inti International College. Hoping to go overseas one day when
God opens the door for her. Her heart is to study hard and be independent!
She loves to eat junks. Marsmallow, chocolates, sweets, candy canes, adn lots more.
She is crazy of tomyam and kangkung. She hates cough mixture. Better off with pills. She has 1 dad, 1 mum (of cos)and 1 sis. 1 god father,
1 godmother,3 godbrothers, 2 godsisters, 4 nieces and 1 nephew. She loves them ALL!! Her parents brought her into this world and gave her
everything she wanted that they could still afford. She is blessed to have ALL of them.Her family is an average family with ups and downs.
But they are pulling through all those war at home! Cheng family's war gets them closer each time it ends and lets one understand each other
more. Her parents introduced her to God and she very happy to be able know Him and have a B-E-A-Utiful relationship with Him.
She is happy with life and the way all things is going around. The Bible verse she loves most is "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"
Philippians 4:13
Do Your Job crappers
Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Y0u @r3 NuMb3r...
Crappy Stuff

Create your own Friend Test here
Bl0g R@t!nG

"><$BlogArchiveName$>
Credits
Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|