Friday, June 29, 2007
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY!!!! Thanks for everything that u've given me mum its just more than great and there's nothing that I can do to repay you! The best thing that you've ever introduce me to was to Jesus and I really thank you for that! That was the best gift I have ever received. Thanks mum!I love you..
update = ok jie, i did it!! hahha..Though last minute a lot of changing of pland and all but it was according to plan. ok before the others go blur. My sis and I planned a surprise party kinda thing for my mum not a big party or what but just family members. Yes my sis n I planned it together but I did all the work!! hahhaa.. just joking jie. It was my pleasure. So the first thing we did was sent flowers to her office which gave her a really good surprise and also mad all her frens jealous I think. hahaha..Then my dad brought her for dinner.Then quietly brought her back to my gma's house.The funny part of my dad's reaction was, usually when they go town, they sure buy this kuih called "pak tong kou" for gparents cos they love it so as usual my mum wanted to buy but my dad din allow cos he rmbered that there's cake at home waiting and he gave my mum the reason "Don't let them eat too much le!" And my mum was lik "huh??" hahaha.. i jus find his respond and his ans are so crazy. who would say don let them eat so much! hahhaha...nwy if u get it laugh k if u don den laugh at the joker ler ya.. heheh..And how did I get away with not eating with dem?? I told them I was eating dinner with Sarah! hahah.. n my mummy was lik my bday u eat with Sarah??? hahah..my mum once said y not ask Sarah if I can join not. haha...And she called and ask le whr u and all..And gosh so hard for me.. I crapped ler fetching sarah soon.. gonna eat at kopitiam oni and all.. hahaha..lawak man!!!nwy to cut the long story short and to cut all the "dunno what to say" and planning part yeaa... seng kong! heheh..My n jie bot mummy a watch and gave her flowers lo..+ cake..hehe..oh ya 1 person i have to thank oso.. Thxx Dan!! well thats bout it..I hope u have a gr8 day mum!! Love ya...
9:38 PM
Bonjour Bonjour!
Welcome to kukuvan's crazy blog!! Do tag and leave your comments.
It's Me
Vanessa Cheng Mei Teng is the name. She is 19 this year. Never thought she would grow up so fast. Like people say
after form 5 time passes like a pindrop on the floor. She not a girl not yet a woman. A lady I think. Her birthday is on 17 Sept 1989
so please do something. Make her happy okay..haha..She's currently studying at Inti International College. Hoping to go overseas one day when
God opens the door for her. Her heart is to study hard and be independent!
She loves to eat junks. Marsmallow, chocolates, sweets, candy canes, adn lots more.
She is crazy of tomyam and kangkung. She hates cough mixture. Better off with pills. She has 1 dad, 1 mum (of cos)and 1 sis. 1 god father,
1 godmother,3 godbrothers, 2 godsisters, 4 nieces and 1 nephew. She loves them ALL!! Her parents brought her into this world and gave her
everything she wanted that they could still afford. She is blessed to have ALL of them.Her family is an average family with ups and downs.
But they are pulling through all those war at home! Cheng family's war gets them closer each time it ends and lets one understand each other
more. Her parents introduced her to God and she very happy to be able know Him and have a B-E-A-Utiful relationship with Him.
She is happy with life and the way all things is going around. The Bible verse she loves most is "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"
Philippians 4:13
Do Your Job crappers
Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Y0u @r3 NuMb3r...
Crappy Stuff

Create your own Friend Test here
Bl0g R@t!nG

"><$BlogArchiveName$>
Credits
Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|