Sunday, May 06, 2007

JUSCO SALES!!!! wow..its crazy man..If anyone of you knew about it. I went shopping acutally not shopping but hunting for some stuff with my mom the other day and we got to know that on the 3rd of May, there is a big sale at Jusco. So me n mum went hunting for some shoes and some other stuff. Mum tried the shoes she wanted and all the other stuff. Then on the 3rd I went and buy it. hahaha..Went with my godmother on the 3rd.She is also another shopping freak woman..hahah..In KL Jusco sale is something very big and people actually take a day off to go shopping, so my mum said I better go early. My mum told me that I should go early in case there's n car park or that there will be a lot of people. So i called my godmother and set the time and all. After that, whats funny is that my mum pointed out to me, is there such a good mother that gives her daughter money and askes her to go earlier to shop.hahah..and its just so funny. So the next day off i went with my godmother and nah..not a lot people also.I guess Penang people aren't so crazy over this Jusco Sale thing.So got everything I have to get. I actually went for second round. Bought pillows too and I think people looked at me a funny way cos on the right were 2 boxes of shoes and on the left was 3 huge colourful pillows. hahah.. people must have taught that i go there to sapu stock.. hahaha.. neway ya i had a good day and i enjoyed the bonding with my god mother. Gosh.. she's a realy good spender man. I actually had to tell her that "mama..dis is to expensive, its not worth it.Let's go fin something cheaper k." hahah...She spends super well..Guess I did my godfather a big big favour..lolss..
8:27 PM
Bonjour Bonjour!
Welcome to kukuvan's crazy blog!! Do tag and leave your comments.
It's Me
Vanessa Cheng Mei Teng is the name. She is 19 this year. Never thought she would grow up so fast. Like people say
after form 5 time passes like a pindrop on the floor. She not a girl not yet a woman. A lady I think. Her birthday is on 17 Sept 1989
so please do something. Make her happy okay..haha..She's currently studying at Inti International College. Hoping to go overseas one day when
God opens the door for her. Her heart is to study hard and be independent!
She loves to eat junks. Marsmallow, chocolates, sweets, candy canes, adn lots more.
She is crazy of tomyam and kangkung. She hates cough mixture. Better off with pills. She has 1 dad, 1 mum (of cos)and 1 sis. 1 god father,
1 godmother,3 godbrothers, 2 godsisters, 4 nieces and 1 nephew. She loves them ALL!! Her parents brought her into this world and gave her
everything she wanted that they could still afford. She is blessed to have ALL of them.Her family is an average family with ups and downs.
But they are pulling through all those war at home! Cheng family's war gets them closer each time it ends and lets one understand each other
more. Her parents introduced her to God and she very happy to be able know Him and have a B-E-A-Utiful relationship with Him.
She is happy with life and the way all things is going around. The Bible verse she loves most is "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"
Philippians 4:13
Do Your Job crappers
Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Y0u @r3 NuMb3r...
Crappy Stuff

Create your own Friend Test here
Bl0g R@t!nG

"><$BlogArchiveName$>
Credits
Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|