<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12087985?origin\x3dhttps://sugarprincezz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, June 20, 2007



wow!!!What a week! Actually I can say that after a day at work with the kids. What a day!! Tiring and hungry.Each time after I finish work I'll be screaming back to my godparents place "I'M SO HUNGRY"!!! really cannot tahan wan. Morning for breakfast I'll eat 2 pieces of bread and I'll be like 'chiak beh lok' cos morning I don't know why I like that wan. Then by the time the clock strikes 12 the kids will be eating and my stomach will start making noise de. Its so sad but I can't do anything except see them eat and tell them "Ivan, eat your rice and stop playing around" or "Darius, please drink water and don't play with the spilled water". hahaha..

A few children there really cute and also notti. There's this little boy name Ivan. Super cute man. Can see that when he grows up sure very handsome wan. He's 3 yrs old. Very smart boy but always dream wan. he'll walk in the door and take his bag. Then he's suppose to put it on the shelf but in the end he'll just stop there in the middle of no where and look around for a really long time until some teacher scolds. hahah..blur wan especially in the morning. Another one name Darius also very cute but very very naughty. As in he is really naughty. He will actually challenge you back but sometimes I just find him so adorable. heheh..The way he look at you and smile or show you his cheeky smile when he's about to do something naughty. hahah..But this one really naughty one. Until you take actions, he'll not stop and cont. doing it! I cant control him. but yeahh..cute & cheeky lil boy! Btw he's also 3 yrs old. There's also this girl. Her name's Sherlynn. Also very cute.But she's not in my class le. She's 5 or 6 if i'm not mistaken. My eyes got caught to her when I smiled to her for the first time not knowing her and she gave me such a sweet smile back. That time on when she sees me she'll smile from ear to ear. And really pretty. She's related to Ivan. Cousins. her younger sister's name is Jacalyn. This wan really beh tahan. She's so "orrlorr". Always come stick to me. Once called me mummy! I almost fainted. Then the others followed..i straight away fainted. hahah.. no le no le..just joking. but yea..

I guess i burned a lot of calories! Everyday like that with kids. But I ate a lot too. Can eat an elephant for lunch! Well schedule from Monday to Friday is practically the same.Go to work at 8am then finish at 1.30pm. Go to god parents place for lunch. Then sometimes take a nap there. Sometimes at home. But DEFINITELY must sleep! 2 hrs or so. Then wake up bath and eat dinner. Then at night after dinner walk around the house or I'll just procrastinate ler. Just do nothing or disturb my mummy. Then in the end kena scolding but nvm ler..haha..I'm just too bored. Then about 10pm I'll start my TVB Series movie. All in dvd so I'll watch till late night dee..until 1 something 2am like that. then sleep. Then the schedule for the next day goes on almost the same unless I go out or something lo. heheh..enjoying life rite?? I have to cos next semester really must study de. No more enjoying life while studying. Won't be so relaxing de. Got four esternal paper.Gosh!! So must enjoy all I can this Sem. break!! lolss...But yea I guess working life is like that wan rite? I mean for adults too. Work then come back rest or go out happy hour then the next day work again. Actually I have nothing to study even if I want to cos its not like school when u have the advance of the subjects. Samo now change semester all new sub. even if I have the book I dunno wads it talking bout also. Actually looking at me I don't think I'll touch it also.. haha..terrible me. but yea..I guess that's about it. If you wan me to continue bout all the characters of kids I'll have A LOT!!! hahha...one whole long list man. guess dat's it ler..Secara konklusi "i'm enjoying life"

~Van~
*bright & shinny*

9:35 PM

Bonjour Bonjour!


Welcome to kukuvan's crazy blog!! Do tag and leave your comments. Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

It's Me


Vanessa Cheng Mei Teng is the name. She is 19 this year. Never thought she would grow up so fast. Like people say after form 5 time passes like a pindrop on the floor. She not a girl not yet a woman. A lady I think. Her birthday is on 17 Sept 1989 so please do something. Make her happy okay..haha..She's currently studying at Inti International College. Hoping to go overseas one day when God opens the door for her. Her heart is to study hard and be independent! She loves to eat junks. Marsmallow, chocolates, sweets, candy canes, adn lots more. She is crazy of tomyam and kangkung. She hates cough mixture. Better off with pills. She has 1 dad, 1 mum (of cos)and 1 sis. 1 god father, 1 godmother,3 godbrothers, 2 godsisters, 4 nieces and 1 nephew. She loves them ALL!! Her parents brought her into this world and gave her everything she wanted that they could still afford. She is blessed to have ALL of them.Her family is an average family with ups and downs. But they are pulling through all those war at home! Cheng family's war gets them closer each time it ends and lets one understand each other more. Her parents introduced her to God and she very happy to be able know Him and have a B-E-A-Utiful relationship with Him. She is happy with life and the way all things is going around. The Bible verse she loves most is "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" Philippians 4:13

Do Your Job crappers



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Y0u @r3 NuMb3r...
xanga statistics

Crappy Stuff


Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
Bl0g R@t!nG

"><$BlogArchiveName$>

Credits

Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|