<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12087985?origin\x3dhttps://sugarprincezz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, July 06, 2007







I watch Transformer! super good man..so nice..one of the good movies of the year. Haven watch a good wan for a long time already! Watched surf's up too! not bad ler.. but normal animation kind of movie only. nothing special or anything.Transformer was really good! If some of you have seen it, its just so cool when the Optimus Prime and gang hide from the guy's parents. hehe.. so cute..ahh.. so seronok. Its been long since I've go out 3 times to Qbay in a week! heheh..good good!! lolss..Didn't really buy anything even though its megasale..yes again! not with my frens. but with my mum a big YES!!! haha.. got credit card aunty follow only can buy! lolss..(Sorry mum..muaxx i luv u!!)

AND YES...wanna carita a bit about a stupid fren of mine. One night I parked my car outside the apartment and this fren of mine (guy) stays sumwhr around my area and to go home usually he passes the place whre i park my car so he aill actually see my car. nvm lerr..c ma nvm lo..So one night while i was so busy painting my nails, i did not see the msg in my phone.It was 9.38pm that time.(yes i stil rmbr) So at ard 10.30 only i saw the msg n I got the shock of my life! It was written sumtin like "Wei, ur house downstairs got a lot of ppl.Got two Kancil park down there (yes there was another Kancil parked bside my car & btw if sum of u dunno my car is Kancil lerr) and one got BANGED! Ur car izit?" that was wat he said. I was so shock I was like screaming to my mum de. I was lik shit shit shit man..I dunno hw many times I shit-ted. sry for the vulgarity but yeah.. my heart was pumping. I was lik iyoo..mummy ahh i duno bang ppl but let ppl bang shoot man!! and that time was already 1030++ so one hour already n so i tot the person bang one oso cabut de le..So i keep on calling him but no pick up while i run down to see lo. AND THEN i saw "eh ntg oso.My car is stil in shape. No kemek sign oso" Then he msged "eh.. sorry i forget to tell u i was just joking!!" and i was like..eat shit la u!! i was so geram and angry ok. So So super angry..den i din reply him already. And he got the guts to msg and ask me "angry ah?? dont la..so luv the car ah? got run down boh??" These are the exact word he said! I lagi wanna meletup ler..so so so super geram ok.. I din reply him oso ler.. but even if i don love my car, ppl bang oso i muz c rite?? walau!!! so geram k.. i scolded him infront of my mum for so so long ok...of cos i luv my car la.. even if i don i can simply let ppl bang meh?? stupid man!! I'm sorry ler.. now oso i vry geram.. type out think oso geram.. stupiddddddddddddddddddd...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... wad a fren..but he and his twin brother is famous for not thinkin what they say wan ler.. every1 says that. I sorry ler even if they read this oso nvm.. I'm really angry!! piss off man..What can be taken as a joke and what cannot oso dunno how to differentshade. bodoh-nya!!! arghh.. nwy that;s about the story ler.. i scolded for a very very very long time ler.. so geram..aihh.. wad to do. who ask em have this kinda fren! And my lovely sis samo can laugh! She told Dan, and Dan wanted to play that joke on me again.. ahh...geramnya aku!!!! ishh ishhk..tak boleh tahan! May God bless that guy! urghhh...

okay enough bout that. Life has been good to me other than that pathetic joke which i dun c it funny. I work everyday. Kids are cute.Actually very. got anither funny incident too.. Which gave me a shock of my life.lolss..but funny! ok here goes. After lunch the kids usually go into the play room sit down and play something lerr. So that day I allowed them to play The Lego. And so they played happily lo. When its time to keep. All of them slowly kept the legos lo..then suddenly this boy Darius who was squarting opposite me looked at me straight at the eye, so i told him to continue keeping the toys that he played lo but he didn't give me any expression but just look at me. So i dont care lo. Suddenly I smell stinking shit smell den i dunno how but my eyes saw that lump of shit under his butt (he was squarting). I was like what???? he doesn't wear underwear (only 3 yrs old) usually wear diapers at home so i guess he tot he had his diapers on or he couldn't stand but din have time to run to the toilet so it came out..The shit muz have dropped out of his pants because he was still wearing it.Waa..i ran out and find the other teachers and the maid cleaned it up. So geli but he was so cute. I kept on asking him not to move and go anywhr.And he squarted there quietly without a sound while the others rush in and laughed at him. pityful but hahah... yaya.. funny..A lot of stories there in the kindy and really funny ones. if u were to hear their innocent conversation, lagi funny. haha..no harm but very crazy wan..lols..i guess kids at this age are just innocent and cute!!! nwy didn't use my pay yet.. hahah.. a lot of plans de.. lols..nwy yea.. dat's bout it.. will update more soon.

~Van~
*bright & shinny*

9:50 PM

Bonjour Bonjour!


Welcome to kukuvan's crazy blog!! Do tag and leave your comments. Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

It's Me


Vanessa Cheng Mei Teng is the name. She is 19 this year. Never thought she would grow up so fast. Like people say after form 5 time passes like a pindrop on the floor. She not a girl not yet a woman. A lady I think. Her birthday is on 17 Sept 1989 so please do something. Make her happy okay..haha..She's currently studying at Inti International College. Hoping to go overseas one day when God opens the door for her. Her heart is to study hard and be independent! She loves to eat junks. Marsmallow, chocolates, sweets, candy canes, adn lots more. She is crazy of tomyam and kangkung. She hates cough mixture. Better off with pills. She has 1 dad, 1 mum (of cos)and 1 sis. 1 god father, 1 godmother,3 godbrothers, 2 godsisters, 4 nieces and 1 nephew. She loves them ALL!! Her parents brought her into this world and gave her everything she wanted that they could still afford. She is blessed to have ALL of them.Her family is an average family with ups and downs. But they are pulling through all those war at home! Cheng family's war gets them closer each time it ends and lets one understand each other more. Her parents introduced her to God and she very happy to be able know Him and have a B-E-A-Utiful relationship with Him. She is happy with life and the way all things is going around. The Bible verse she loves most is "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" Philippians 4:13

Do Your Job crappers



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Y0u @r3 NuMb3r...
xanga statistics

Crappy Stuff


Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
Bl0g R@t!nG

"><$BlogArchiveName$>

Credits

Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|