Friday, July 13, 2007
waa..so many stuff to write I don't know which to start first. haha..okok..Today was the last day at work. I'm missing the kids so much already. If i were to write out my whole experience is crazy man. So many things and details.Little little things that the kid does which is so innocent that will make u laugh ur ass off.haha..I'm gonna miss this kid name Yin Jie so much.He's a Christian. So cute.He loves as in loves long hair girl.He will come touch my hair, tell me my hair so nice and he wants to take it home. And i was like ahh?? cannot take back ler.I told him I still want my hair. haha.Then I got to know from his aunty which is my godnephew's tuition teacher (the world is small) that he likes long hair girls. When he was a baby, when he drinks milk he'll touch his mother's hair and when he sees long hair girl he'll be very "orr lorr" like manja which explains all why he suddenly come hug me and sit on my lap ler..hehe.he's also cheeky..hehe..cut long story short he's so cute and i'm gonna miss him so much.And he calls me Teacher Vanes. The other teachers always tell me my name is to long for them to rmbr and pronounce.But some very cute wan they'll teacher vanessa here teacher vanessa there. some even 'teacher Vaness-ahh'..haha..funny man.well there's another wan just today funny also. Because I take out clothes for them to go bath (the maid baths them) so i take out clean clothes frm their bag lo and this gurl got dis very nice bare-back dress.So ma wear lo..she's only 4 yrs old/ Then when its dis boy name Emmanuel's turn, the gurl was inside d so jz for conversation i told him lo( he's 6 yrs old) c thta gurl so pretty hor her dress? then he said ya lo.. then when she turned back and he realise eh why behind so blank wan. den he was lik "eh teacher not nice la d dress, behind no shirt wan. So ugly..iyerr.." den i laughed till i dunno ler. den i told him nex time when he grows up he'll sure like wan.. haha. den he blur blur.. then the other teacher say ya lo..some more wear low low wan.. Then he really argued with us say he will NEVER like..So i told him u rmbr Teacher Vanessa words k.nex time u will SURELY like wan.. ahhah...so cute..Another story is a boy Dylan, I don't rmbr if i said this b4 he'll suddenly come and ask "Teacher Vanessa, am I handsome today?" and he'll be like touching his hair and all.. hehe.. funny leh..kids nowadays u must never underestimate them. They know a lot. But one month working with kids is enough. Not easy man. Tiring. And i became so so super long winded. Like ah po..Say and say again and again or they'll never do it. well i learn that even working in a small place there's so much of politics not between teachers and teachers but teahcers and the kid's parents. Some parents are like iyoo..The kid like gold mite as well don't bring them to school, everything lost come find us. Terrible man. And yes got a lilttle unfair-ness also ler.I dun wanna tok bout it but my mum always tells me do a little more work its ok wan. People can see and a lot ler..when my mum goes on yeahh..until dinner finish her advice oso not yet.. haha.. But well like i said this is really good experience. I got so much to share but yea..in time to come when words slowly come. Now my brains like breaking.aikzz..
COLLEGE starting on monday. I'm normal. Don't really dread going but not really wanna go oso..Mix feelings. Stopped studying for so long gai de..Didn't write for so long de.. I dont know if I rmbr how to write also not. haha..well college....Here I come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7:13 AM
Bonjour Bonjour!
Welcome to kukuvan's crazy blog!! Do tag and leave your comments.
It's Me
Vanessa Cheng Mei Teng is the name. She is 19 this year. Never thought she would grow up so fast. Like people say
after form 5 time passes like a pindrop on the floor. She not a girl not yet a woman. A lady I think. Her birthday is on 17 Sept 1989
so please do something. Make her happy okay..haha..She's currently studying at Inti International College. Hoping to go overseas one day when
God opens the door for her. Her heart is to study hard and be independent!
She loves to eat junks. Marsmallow, chocolates, sweets, candy canes, adn lots more.
She is crazy of tomyam and kangkung. She hates cough mixture. Better off with pills. She has 1 dad, 1 mum (of cos)and 1 sis. 1 god father,
1 godmother,3 godbrothers, 2 godsisters, 4 nieces and 1 nephew. She loves them ALL!! Her parents brought her into this world and gave her
everything she wanted that they could still afford. She is blessed to have ALL of them.Her family is an average family with ups and downs.
But they are pulling through all those war at home! Cheng family's war gets them closer each time it ends and lets one understand each other
more. Her parents introduced her to God and she very happy to be able know Him and have a B-E-A-Utiful relationship with Him.
She is happy with life and the way all things is going around. The Bible verse she loves most is "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"
Philippians 4:13
Do Your Job crappers
Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Y0u @r3 NuMb3r...
Crappy Stuff

Create your own Friend Test here
Bl0g R@t!nG

"><$BlogArchiveName$>
Credits
Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|