<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12087985?origin\x3dhttps://sugarprincezz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, July 26, 2007


wow!!! ages since I've updated..lolzz..Well didn't expect semester 2 life would be so hectic or rather actually I should because Sem 2 isin't goin to be lik Sem 1 anymore. I have 3 external papers this Sem. gosh..and one internal. External papers will be Commercial Law 1, Financial Accounting and Management In Accounting. Finance and Management is still fine but Law is bad man! Seriously it is bad! I don't know how people can study Law! They must really like memorizing! Btw I'm studying Australian Law since the course is an Australian basis subject so yeahh..Well to think of it, its really different from Malaysian Law because the lecturer compares it and that's the difference between a developed country and another.Another internal paper is Budgeting. Not that hard though but well calculations and all. Like all the lecturers always tell us "Life isin't going to be lik Sem 1 anymore, where we feed you and give you everything. Now you will have to look for the fish yourself." hahaha.. I can practically hear it ringing in my ears now. Assignments haven't started but going to soon I can see it coming all together. But now revising is really important. I wouldn't say that SPM is muhc easier like what other ex form5s who goes to college use to say that form 5 is tougher. I feel that as you study another level, the difficulty is there. And if you don't revise and study then say goodbye ler..College is really different from school. Everyone snatches for the notes and a place to sit in front at class. No face given! And I'm always sitting behind I don't know why also. People are always faster then me. ishh..I must go back practice to have the stamina to snatch place to sit next time.heheh..Like our Law paper, so many people failed the last time so they'll have to repeat the subject and it adds up in the number of people so a small lecture room wouldn't be enough. There are 55 students and the lecturer which is a very strict fellaa only printed 45 sets of notes. So all of us were like practically snatching for the notes from the library. The other 10 who doesn't have the notes will have to print it themselves. (btw those who took fromt he lib. also have to pay ok..)And if you don't have the notes in his lectures, he will fail one of your assignment papers which means you fail the whole subject already. I don't know how can that happen but that's how strict he is. And behaving class is also important or if he sees you not interested in studying, when you pass up assignments, his image on you will be bad and eventually you will have bad grades. He is super super strict!!So I wanna "tukk ku" also cannot. How sleepy also must tahan! haihh.. Well a lot more about college but that's bout it!

What I did with half of my pay??
goshh..I didn't really buy anything but half gone already because its cash. The other half is in my account so its still there. haha.. if its cash also..That's it larr.Say bye-bye!!!
1. gave God 10% tithes
2. gave mum (im not telling hw much.haha)
3. Bought a spaghetti blouse kinda thing
4. Bought accesories
5. Treated grandparents to dinner (ate pigs brains! hahahh)
6. Treated godparents at Seoul Garden. yummy..

And almost like that and half is gone. Its so sad! Like mummy always said "When you earn you own money, you will know why you wanna make your money's worth for everytin you buy." and you know in cantonese people say "yan cheng tor kor cai" direct translation means 'budi lebih banyak then debts'! haha..understand? well the other half I'm still thinking what to do with it! hahaha..

And yes did I mention "the cat in the car"?? I think i did not though a few of you might have heard already.One day I parked my car outside so as usual in the morning I go to work. And when I started the engine I heard 'miau miau' noises. So i tought its the engine problem and the night before it rained so maybe didn't warm up enoughn so go lo..And then the sound was stil there so I thought I tergelek a cat at the tyre.I was so scared i drove back into the apartment and ask my guard to see if my tyres got cat anot. But he said got nothing. He heard the noise too. So he said maybe engine problem so I off the engine and the noise is still there. And i definitely can't drive with a peaceful heart like thta not knowing where the cat is or is it the car's problem. So the Indonesian maid came and straight away he said "iyoo..ini kucing la" So i openned the bonnet and true enough the kitten was sitting nicely in my bonnet. I don't know how it got there but must be too cold it managed to get there somehow. So a bit of scratches but thank God nothing. Didn't die!! haha..Thennn...yes the very good kitty made my car shivor so much. The car was like so weird and no energy at all. In the end my godfather took it to check, only a few plugs loosen. The cat must have done something. ishh..geramnya aku..My car like gila gila I really cannot drive. aihh..Thank God...hehehe...

Movies..watched Harry Potter, Invisible Target. Wanted to watch Kidnap but aikzz..always not in the right time.Invisible Target is good. Something like The New Police Story because its from the same directors. haahaha.. but good.. Can't wait for Rush hour 3 to come..ahhh.."gu ci gu ci ya ya..cha chaa.. ehh ehh.."Chris Tucker and Jackie Chan singing in the cab. hahaha..funny man. Even the first two movies was good. lolss..Anyway yes.. busy busy now..But stil in one piece! lolss..Will update nex time..bubbye.. Take care people.

~Van~

1:25 PM

Bonjour Bonjour!


Welcome to kukuvan's crazy blog!! Do tag and leave your comments. Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

It's Me


Vanessa Cheng Mei Teng is the name. She is 19 this year. Never thought she would grow up so fast. Like people say after form 5 time passes like a pindrop on the floor. She not a girl not yet a woman. A lady I think. Her birthday is on 17 Sept 1989 so please do something. Make her happy okay..haha..She's currently studying at Inti International College. Hoping to go overseas one day when God opens the door for her. Her heart is to study hard and be independent! She loves to eat junks. Marsmallow, chocolates, sweets, candy canes, adn lots more. She is crazy of tomyam and kangkung. She hates cough mixture. Better off with pills. She has 1 dad, 1 mum (of cos)and 1 sis. 1 god father, 1 godmother,3 godbrothers, 2 godsisters, 4 nieces and 1 nephew. She loves them ALL!! Her parents brought her into this world and gave her everything she wanted that they could still afford. She is blessed to have ALL of them.Her family is an average family with ups and downs. But they are pulling through all those war at home! Cheng family's war gets them closer each time it ends and lets one understand each other more. Her parents introduced her to God and she very happy to be able know Him and have a B-E-A-Utiful relationship with Him. She is happy with life and the way all things is going around. The Bible verse she loves most is "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" Philippians 4:13

Do Your Job crappers



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Y0u @r3 NuMb3r...
xanga statistics

Crappy Stuff


Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
Bl0g R@t!nG

"><$BlogArchiveName$>

Credits

Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|