Saturday, August 04, 2007

ahahahahaha...jz in case if u dont understand what is it.. Its my exam transcript. N I got all distinction!!! hahah..That's for semester 1 btw. The pass (ungraded) is just a pass. The paper is ungraded. When I first took the transcript from the secretary, she mistakenly took another girl's paper with the surname "Chen" and she got all credit. I got a shock. I didn't expect myself not to get at least one distinction. And when i saw the name. ahh.. relieve its not mine. All credit is not bad but i just didn't expect myself not to get at least one distinction that's all.. Well that's semester 1. Now semester 2 is not easy at all..c my books down there. haihh..don wanna say much also. Law is tough..If I'm still able to get all distinction in my sem2 it is really a miracle which i dont wanna doubt becos I know I can do it thru Christ who strenghtens me! hahah...dont wanna say i cant before i even try! ahh.. guess how I celebrated for myself? Went to mcd and "ta pau" back den sit in front of the tv and watch my favourite tvb series.that's all. mum got dinner and dad dunno went whr..i celebrated myself..sobzz..wanted to go out but all my frens got exam.. aihh...so i look at the tv, the tv look at me lo..jz like that.hahah..but well ntg much to celebrate also ler.. I really thank God for helping me thru. Never in my life have i scored ALL DISTINCTION for all the subjects that i study.heheh..God.....THANK U SO MUCH!!!!! muakzzz....hehehe...ahhh..Anyway a lot had happen and no matter what i guess life still goes on..Just have to live it!! Anyway I know now all the school students must be having exams and all..Study hard ok..u guys can do it. RMBR>> I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGHTENS ME!!! never ever doubt God. and if ur seeing this now! this better be the last web u visit!! go study!!!! hahaha....
12:45 AM
Bonjour Bonjour!
Welcome to kukuvan's crazy blog!! Do tag and leave your comments.
It's Me
Vanessa Cheng Mei Teng is the name. She is 19 this year. Never thought she would grow up so fast. Like people say
after form 5 time passes like a pindrop on the floor. She not a girl not yet a woman. A lady I think. Her birthday is on 17 Sept 1989
so please do something. Make her happy okay..haha..She's currently studying at Inti International College. Hoping to go overseas one day when
God opens the door for her. Her heart is to study hard and be independent!
She loves to eat junks. Marsmallow, chocolates, sweets, candy canes, adn lots more.
She is crazy of tomyam and kangkung. She hates cough mixture. Better off with pills. She has 1 dad, 1 mum (of cos)and 1 sis. 1 god father,
1 godmother,3 godbrothers, 2 godsisters, 4 nieces and 1 nephew. She loves them ALL!! Her parents brought her into this world and gave her
everything she wanted that they could still afford. She is blessed to have ALL of them.Her family is an average family with ups and downs.
But they are pulling through all those war at home! Cheng family's war gets them closer each time it ends and lets one understand each other
more. Her parents introduced her to God and she very happy to be able know Him and have a B-E-A-Utiful relationship with Him.
She is happy with life and the way all things is going around. The Bible verse she loves most is "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"
Philippians 4:13
Do Your Job crappers
Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Y0u @r3 NuMb3r...
Crappy Stuff

Create your own Friend Test here
Bl0g R@t!nG

"><$BlogArchiveName$>
Credits
Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|