Tuesday, August 14, 2007
waa...I'm so dead tired!! So many things to share but no time to update.So sad-dening. Please pray for me ok.Next week, I'm having 3 tests and 2 assignments. omigosh God knows how I'll be able to handle it. arghh..Test for Malaysian Studies, Budgeting and Managemant Accounting Principles. And not forgetting tomorrow I'll be taking another test which is Financial Accounting! arghh..Wonderful lecturers I have to tell us one week before the exam. And some more say we'll clear the paper fast so you'll have time for other external papers. Yes its good but if all lecturer says this. GONE la!! All test and assignments come together. No time to breathe also. Got to know that I have so muuch things to do yesterday so I rushed like mad! After dinner, into my room and started rushing already until 1 something midnight or rather early in the morning. Crazy man!! Well I guess tonight after dinner it'll be the same too. Rush rush rush....oh ya I wanna watch rush hour 3! But too bad I have no time at all. Actually I don't have to watch also le since I'm rushing myself like mad too..yaya..swt..Sry but i'm just a twinny-weeny bit out today! And not forgetting the week after next, I have 'another' 2 assignments to pass up.Yes BINGO!!! altogether 4 tests and 4 assignments!! goshh.. think of it now also I'm scared. ahhhh....please pray for me yahh..keep me in your list!!!! I will be so so so super thankful!!!! THANK U SO MUCH!!!! oh look at the time, the clock is gonna strike 12 andm I have a plane...eh no no.. a class to catch!! Don't be surprise if you see me half dead like a fish whenever you see me..haihh...
~Dead-gal~
11:50 AM
Bonjour Bonjour!
Welcome to kukuvan's crazy blog!! Do tag and leave your comments.
It's Me
Vanessa Cheng Mei Teng is the name. She is 19 this year. Never thought she would grow up so fast. Like people say
after form 5 time passes like a pindrop on the floor. She not a girl not yet a woman. A lady I think. Her birthday is on 17 Sept 1989
so please do something. Make her happy okay..haha..She's currently studying at Inti International College. Hoping to go overseas one day when
God opens the door for her. Her heart is to study hard and be independent!
She loves to eat junks. Marsmallow, chocolates, sweets, candy canes, adn lots more.
She is crazy of tomyam and kangkung. She hates cough mixture. Better off with pills. She has 1 dad, 1 mum (of cos)and 1 sis. 1 god father,
1 godmother,3 godbrothers, 2 godsisters, 4 nieces and 1 nephew. She loves them ALL!! Her parents brought her into this world and gave her
everything she wanted that they could still afford. She is blessed to have ALL of them.Her family is an average family with ups and downs.
But they are pulling through all those war at home! Cheng family's war gets them closer each time it ends and lets one understand each other
more. Her parents introduced her to God and she very happy to be able know Him and have a B-E-A-Utiful relationship with Him.
She is happy with life and the way all things is going around. The Bible verse she loves most is "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"
Philippians 4:13
Do Your Job crappers
Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Y0u @r3 NuMb3r...
Crappy Stuff

Create your own Friend Test here
Bl0g R@t!nG

"><$BlogArchiveName$>
Credits
Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|