<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12087985?origin\x3dhttps://sugarprincezz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, September 07, 2007



eyes will be like this doggy soon!! waaa...life is "crazy"..sob..I want to cry! Last 2 or was it 3 weeks was crazy. Just finished my Budgeting finals just now. Something is terribly wrong with me man! I usually make a lot of careless mistakes and its not surprising already if I do but this time when I see the paper, I totally don't know what to do. My brains will be blank! haihh..This is so sad man. Something is very very wrong or rather something is not right! Gawd whats with me man. Yes i finished my assignments and test for the last 2 weeks. Did my Lay assingment till 4.30 in the morning. Crazy rite?? Some of friend didn't even sleep. Everyone panda eyes the next day. God was gracious to me that He let rain drop so that I could have a better sleep but too bad until I couldn't too. Brains was too packed and I was so awake but yea..eventually when my mum woke up at 5am I fell asleep. Mummy wake up barula I wanna ZZZ..swt man..Not mentioning other "nights" that i sleep earlier but also in the morning. hahaha..Who said that semester 1 was hard??I've been asking myslef that question like a hundred times. Last time samo complain that it was tough. yea rite..now even worse!! sorry I was just giving myself another lecture. And when I was in the library scratching my head because the printer couldn't use and I have to print my assignment because its due that day, i receive a message from my sis saying she just did skydiving and don't know what gonna do snowboarding and all..I was like....waaaa...Here phekchek and there she is enjoying the time of her life with her beloved!! sobsob..but I'm not angry or wad jie..I'm just jealous..hahah...But well of cos you deserve it. heheh...its just that the "timing" was so so so super right..hahaha...
Another 2 more weeks of craziness waiting for me! Spring break will be at the end of the month. I dunno why they call it spring break but yea..But before the break I have like 4 assignments and 1 presentation to do. Not forgetting after the break got M'sian Studies test. TQM assignment and presentation, and the oher three are like Law, Financial and Management!! Always also come together. The lecturers all very evil. They pakat wan. Then make my life hard!! sobbzz...Not forgetting another nex subject i'm studying which is Office Tax Procedure. haihh..My Law lecturer teaching and on the first dat of lecturs, he saw me and knew who I was as I always ask questions in Law classes. So he asked me some Tax questions and I didn't know how to answer. hahah..he looked at me and I looked at him blankly.hahah..He calls me "Meng Theng" funny rite?? he's an ABC. Australian born Chinese. Very strict guy and very smart. Has a firm in Australia. Four double majors.crazy?? but yea.. superb!! He said he won't tell us the way to get the answer but he will only give us the question and answer. The rest is self study and on the 1st day of calss itself he ask me questions..mana la i tau..samo I'm that slow coach kind. Learn things in a very slow way punya. malu only..but sudah biasa ler. So i guess nex two more weeks will be like mad for me. Even wrting all out now makes me shiver. I haven even started doing any. This is bad...badd...very veryyyy bad....hahihhh...haihhhh..haihhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

An yes..did i mention about my first accident??hahah..some of you know I guess..Not really an accident but well I kinda scratched someone's car a little.In the end mummy had to pay. Nothing serious thank God and it was just another old kenari but for a little scratch it wasn't cheap either. But i was literally shivering after that. Didn't know what to do and that guy was nice anough to tell me not to be afraid. He said it was just a little scratch. hahah..but well teach me lesson to not drive so fast and cut corners.oopss..told you'll de..ahhaa..

Bday coming soon. omigoshh..time passes so fast!! Not really planning anything. Pity me on my bday i have a presentation to do..haihhh..but well thank God its not exam or test..lols..Cant belive that i'll be officialy 18 soon. Very soon. I always ask my mum how she feels as both her daughters growing up like so fast or mayb its slow for her but fast for me..No more twinny weeny..mummy this mummy that.. Jan is already 21. Sometimes its just so unbelievable. I don't know how to describe that feeling but yea..time is passing by so so so super fast. Sekelip matax sudah almost half a year gone. Well my mum said its good that we're now all grown up. If we were still in 'primary', she said she won't be able to coop..hahah..comel punya le my mummy. Sometimes i just wonder what it will be like when me n Jan start working. It'll be like so so different. No more kiddy and all. So weird la..Our conversatiuon will be different and we'll be talking about life maybe rather then jie, what do you want to play later?? wanna buka kedai?? (hoi tong)haha..(jie u understd rite??lols)I will always be the one buying and she will be selling. Always also like that. bully me. or when I don't know how to play, she will scoldd me and in the end if she's downstairs, i'll go up or if she's upstairs, i'll go down. So sad rite?? Let me share a bit with u'll le..my sister's tactics...haha..When we go shopping and come home we'll sure buka kedai de. Take out all the clothes and sell.That explains why she sells and I buy. When I wanna sell, she tak bagi! hahah..funny la now think oso.Jie jgn marah yaa..lolssokok i better not say so muchh de..afters she marah marah pulak..lolss..Well its just funny to see that we're both not kecik mayong anymore! So much more adventures ahead.I'm so excited to know what's ahead of me!! hahah..Wait!! Pls pull me back. My mind just flew to Timbulktu! lolss..have a great week ahead guyss..muakzz

~Van~

10:50 PM

Bonjour Bonjour!


Welcome to kukuvan's crazy blog!! Do tag and leave your comments. Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

It's Me


Vanessa Cheng Mei Teng is the name. She is 19 this year. Never thought she would grow up so fast. Like people say after form 5 time passes like a pindrop on the floor. She not a girl not yet a woman. A lady I think. Her birthday is on 17 Sept 1989 so please do something. Make her happy okay..haha..She's currently studying at Inti International College. Hoping to go overseas one day when God opens the door for her. Her heart is to study hard and be independent! She loves to eat junks. Marsmallow, chocolates, sweets, candy canes, adn lots more. She is crazy of tomyam and kangkung. She hates cough mixture. Better off with pills. She has 1 dad, 1 mum (of cos)and 1 sis. 1 god father, 1 godmother,3 godbrothers, 2 godsisters, 4 nieces and 1 nephew. She loves them ALL!! Her parents brought her into this world and gave her everything she wanted that they could still afford. She is blessed to have ALL of them.Her family is an average family with ups and downs. But they are pulling through all those war at home! Cheng family's war gets them closer each time it ends and lets one understand each other more. Her parents introduced her to God and she very happy to be able know Him and have a B-E-A-Utiful relationship with Him. She is happy with life and the way all things is going around. The Bible verse she loves most is "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" Philippians 4:13

Do Your Job crappers



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Y0u @r3 NuMb3r...
xanga statistics

Crappy Stuff


Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
Bl0g R@t!nG

"><$BlogArchiveName$>

Credits

Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|