Saturday, September 22, 2007
waa...crazy man..once again because of Law..I slept at 4am last night. So crazy to have 4 assignments and to finish it by 2 weeks.goshh..though now the Spring Break officially starts. I can finally rest 'a little'. Stil have to catch up on my studies though. Have been lacking because of all the assignments. Goshh..Now come to think of it. Its surprising that I can finish all 4 assignments by 2 weeks. This is so crazy man!I'm gonna say it again but college is not easy though its fun at some point! haha.. Freedom!!! yeah..lols. I was suppose to go hiking wiht my frens today after we pass u[ all our assignments but ended up sleeping at home. Everyone was dso tired so we just head back and jump into bed. Some of them didn't even sleep for the whole night. My MAP and FA lecturer was so nice that he said since you all ahve so many assignments, for mine you all can pass up on Monday. It is suppose t be good news but I have already finished all his assignments!! ahhhh.. geram lo when i heard. I was like "Sir, but I finish de. Why didn't tell earlier".haihh..he laughed..swt man..Had been sleeping for the past nights like at around 3 or 4am. Didn't think that I can go through it but well..Now its over. God, thank you for giving me strength! Even though I have to study, at least I can rest a bit now. The stress is bad man!! haihh..I wish I was 3 yrs old. hmm..I must make good use of my 2 weeks break.Play an study at the same time..What more not forgetting my birthday on Monday where I had a presenatatio to do. Sad man but I had a very good birthday this year..uhh..I thank God for everything that I have especially sweet sweet friends that I have..
Okay let me tell the story. It was a group project so when we finish presenting my frens presented a slide on my birthday. Some pictures and all. Already la I feel so malu bcos its in front of the class and the lecturer.SO after that i thought ok..habis le..but after the class they came in with cake and presents. The whole class sang for me even the lecturer..I was like..goodness..Super touch BUT i din cry ok.I was really really really touch!!! So sweet of them. Then we cut cake and take pictures lo..Lots and lots of pictures..lolss..So I had cake for lunch!! hehe.. Its been long since someone has gave me a surprise party. The last time was at form 2. They wanted me to have a unforgetable 18 birthday. N I will..hehe..One of my lovely fren even wrapped 18 pieces of wrapping paper on the present because I am 18 this year..good imagination or wateva you call it le.but I did have a great time. I was really touch.. hehe..Then went out at night for dinner. And the another good surprise because I really didn't expect it. It was so nice of Isaac to come to my house and give me the present. He told me that he had something to give me and i tot he was joking but well..so nice of him. Waited for me to come home and then come and give it to me. THANK TOU ZAC!!!! thank you so so so so muchh...He gave me a little beaver with a strawberry handphone hanging thingy in a very nice box and a card! I was really really touch. (and also malu at the same time) thank him like crazy..haha..We talked for a while then he cabut lo..heheh..
What my mummy gave me???
She gave me a new phone!!! sob sob.. I wanna cry already.Like I said this is the best birthday I had. Not the presents but the heart that counts. Mummy actually gave me the handphone earlier before my birthday but it was kinda a surprise too because one day she came back from work with the phone for me. I didn't expect her to go and buy it herself as in didn't bring me along. She was suppose to go to Gurney to buy some stuff for her work and in the end bought the phone for me. sob sob..Mummy Im really touch!! I really want you to know that i really appreciate it!! I really do..Not the present but the afford and the heart of yours to try to give me everything that I want!! thank you so so much!!! I love you so so much!!! *crying*
oh btw she bought the phone i wanted e..(of cos) Sony Ericsson S500i.. The slide phone. Nothing special or what. But good..heheheheh....
God is really good to me!! Every little thing that He had given me I hope that I won't take it for granted!! Please remind me if I do ok..Its not easy to be thankful for what we already have because the grass is always greener on the other side but Im trying really hard! *smiles* This is one of those birthdays that I will never forget!! I had an awesome time!!! heheh..
Feast your eyes with some of the presents I received. Will update even more photos soon!!!
*God bless*
=Van=
12:38 AM
Bonjour Bonjour!
Welcome to kukuvan's crazy blog!! Do tag and leave your comments.
It's Me
Vanessa Cheng Mei Teng is the name. She is 19 this year. Never thought she would grow up so fast. Like people say
after form 5 time passes like a pindrop on the floor. She not a girl not yet a woman. A lady I think. Her birthday is on 17 Sept 1989
so please do something. Make her happy okay..haha..She's currently studying at Inti International College. Hoping to go overseas one day when
God opens the door for her. Her heart is to study hard and be independent!
She loves to eat junks. Marsmallow, chocolates, sweets, candy canes, adn lots more.
She is crazy of tomyam and kangkung. She hates cough mixture. Better off with pills. She has 1 dad, 1 mum (of cos)and 1 sis. 1 god father,
1 godmother,3 godbrothers, 2 godsisters, 4 nieces and 1 nephew. She loves them ALL!! Her parents brought her into this world and gave her
everything she wanted that they could still afford. She is blessed to have ALL of them.Her family is an average family with ups and downs.
But they are pulling through all those war at home! Cheng family's war gets them closer each time it ends and lets one understand each other
more. Her parents introduced her to God and she very happy to be able know Him and have a B-E-A-Utiful relationship with Him.
She is happy with life and the way all things is going around. The Bible verse she loves most is "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"
Philippians 4:13
Do Your Job crappers
Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Y0u @r3 NuMb3r...
Crappy Stuff

Create your own Friend Test here
Bl0g R@t!nG

"><$BlogArchiveName$>
Credits
Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|