<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12087985?origin\x3dhttps://sugarprincezz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, November 28, 2007



HELLOOO EVERYONE!!! hahahaha... Van is back!!! She's still on earth in Malaysia, Penang. Still in the smallest roon of the house and using the 'prettiest' toilet!!!!kakakak...just dat I grew older.As in my look. haihh.. All have been like a dream. Goshh I start to sound like a mad aunty speaking literature.hahah.. But yea.. Suffering. Starting from my assignments. The 2nd assignment I've been rushing like mad! really like mad. Rush to do assignment den rush back home. Rush to watch tv den eat den go in roon do assignment. waa..now think of it oso i can faint! Den when finals are near.Rush study pulak..goshh..My panda eyes are like so much thicker. really no kiding. Anyone got good eye mask to introduce to me?? Don't too expensive k..I no money.. hahah..wait wait..Let me give u a hint! Christmas is coming..hahah.. I'm terrible. Joking joking..lols..It feels good to be able to joke once again.hehe..Exams have been not bad but I don't know if its good enough to be able to score all distinction. But I really hope so le..I hope I can change the situation of my life. And the only way to get far is by studying real hard so God will do His part in openin doors for me as I do my part too!! kakaka..I really hope I'll be able to do well.Even not well oso at least pass all subject.hahah..can wan can wan!! Van u muz be positive! heheh...

Anyway exams dowan tok de.. Tok oso sad!!! I'm now officially working.. eheheh..I'm working at Aunty Pauline's office. She weoks at Prudential. And her staff is on maternity leave so so 'gham' I'm on 2 months semester break so can work lo.. Since I need cash.. oh wait!!! I;m not suppose to say its 'gham'. Its by God's grace. God is so so good to me. The job came looking for me. I was looking for a temp work for the pass month but no reply then one day Aunty Pauline suddenly thought of my name and called to ask if I wanted to take up the job. My name suddenly pop up to her head. Do you think it will suddenly 'pop up'??God is so good. My eyes was popping out when I heard about it! Its just marvellous when miracles happen in front of your eyes what more it is you that the miracle is working on! owhh..I just don't know how to thank God. He loves me!!! and I love Him too..hehe..the timing is just so right. The pay, the timing and everything. The time is so good that I can follow my dad. He'll fetch me and all so I don't have to drive and waste parking fee, petrol and not forgetting hard to find carpark. and also after work 'tired-ness' den don't have to drive and get stuck in jam. hehe.. But only one thing not so good. I have to go early cause my dad needs to 'jom' parking at his office. But i glad too thinking of all the benefits. hehe..just take a book and read! Not to mention the past job that I had with the kindergarten. The job also came looking for me like this one. My godsis came and ask me and this wan Aunty Pauline asked! ahhh...I just can't believe it! Now it slowly starts to make me realise even more clearly that God is the one doing everything! just *speechless*. Anyway today was 1st day and not bad. Enjoying the working life. Not exactly aiming for the pay but really good exposure for me.I thought I was just doing admin stuff but I think I hae to pick up calls from customers too. My colleague taught me..But well like my mum say if I'm going to do marketing in the future this is my starting point! God plans for my future!

My college is officially moving house or rather moving college. hehe.. The old land is taken back by USM so Inti built another building beside the old wan. But much smaller. No field and most of all parking is going to be tough! haihh..looking at the good side. Might have to go to college on saturday too due to large amount of people and small lecture rooms. There are new lecture theatre and lecture halls to be used.. hehe..

That's about it!! The most summarised of months of my pass life..heheh...

~Vanniy~

10:30 PM

Bonjour Bonjour!


Welcome to kukuvan's crazy blog!! Do tag and leave your comments. Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

It's Me


Vanessa Cheng Mei Teng is the name. She is 19 this year. Never thought she would grow up so fast. Like people say after form 5 time passes like a pindrop on the floor. She not a girl not yet a woman. A lady I think. Her birthday is on 17 Sept 1989 so please do something. Make her happy okay..haha..She's currently studying at Inti International College. Hoping to go overseas one day when God opens the door for her. Her heart is to study hard and be independent! She loves to eat junks. Marsmallow, chocolates, sweets, candy canes, adn lots more. She is crazy of tomyam and kangkung. She hates cough mixture. Better off with pills. She has 1 dad, 1 mum (of cos)and 1 sis. 1 god father, 1 godmother,3 godbrothers, 2 godsisters, 4 nieces and 1 nephew. She loves them ALL!! Her parents brought her into this world and gave her everything she wanted that they could still afford. She is blessed to have ALL of them.Her family is an average family with ups and downs. But they are pulling through all those war at home! Cheng family's war gets them closer each time it ends and lets one understand each other more. Her parents introduced her to God and she very happy to be able know Him and have a B-E-A-Utiful relationship with Him. She is happy with life and the way all things is going around. The Bible verse she loves most is "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" Philippians 4:13

Do Your Job crappers



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Y0u @r3 NuMb3r...
xanga statistics

Crappy Stuff


Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
Bl0g R@t!nG

"><$BlogArchiveName$>

Credits

Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|