<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12087985?origin\x3dhttps://sugarprincezz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, January 24, 2008


LIFE STARTS ALL OVER AGAIN!!!

wow..Its fast. Time passes so fast.Its my second last day and I'm gonna miss working life. It has been fun especially with caring colleagues (Su and all) and super nice boss ( Aunty Pauline). I am so blessed with the experience and also the cash. *duuhh..of cos* Found out that Terry (central) is also working as a FSC. Selling insurance. I doubt if you guys know him. He's nice.Talks a lot.haha.Gosh this 2 months is like the bullet train in Japan. Passing everyday and week and month so fast. But well the experience was good. Working life isin't that bad after all! haha..Much freedom BUT I still prefer to study.*keeke* Studyying is still in my blood.hahah..*hear no evil* WAIT!! Studying is not that evil lah!!!

College is starting so soon..omigosh. Next monday and the routine goes on.And not to forget I have classes on Sat. walaaa..But thank God its only when we're in the old building. Inti did not move into the new building yet because of some prob with the OC or smthg. But when we move in. Parking will be a problem. I currently have 2 timetables. But i'm so excited at the same time. I wanna go back to college. Can't wait to see all my friends and start speaking Mandarin eveyday again. Its so rotten. For the pass 2 months didn't really use it. haha..Btw I bought a chinese-english dict. I "am" gonna use it! From my own pay.Like my mum use to say, once u start earning your own $$,u will learn to make sure things u buy is what money's worth. And yes! Proove it right.I now think so much before I buy a clip or those dangly-dangly stuff! I went to GP for a 100th time but only the 101 time, I bought the stuff I decided. haha.Money must be used carefully!!

Staying at God parent's house now. For this last week of work. And for the FIRST time in my life. I'm learning how to feed a baby and change "lam-ping" and also how to fold one. haha.And the baby is my niece. She's so super duper adorable. And everything of her is so so mini. I told my sister-in-law and she looked at me blur. Like of cos everyhting of thr baby is small. I spent my Thaipusam talking to lil Charmaine and taking care of her. Cheking out her toes and fingers which are like tiny. And her little chicken drumstick!! hahaha..Which is her arms and legs which is so chubbyy..haha..She is a joy to the family. Tried carrying her but she end up crying. haihh.. this xiao ku ku don't know how to carry her. lol..uhhh if i continue I'll go on and on. She's just to much of story to tell!

Well that's about it. Can't wait for college to start!!!
Till den~~~~~

~Vanniy~

10:30 AM

Bonjour Bonjour!


Welcome to kukuvan's crazy blog!! Do tag and leave your comments. Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

It's Me


Vanessa Cheng Mei Teng is the name. She is 19 this year. Never thought she would grow up so fast. Like people say after form 5 time passes like a pindrop on the floor. She not a girl not yet a woman. A lady I think. Her birthday is on 17 Sept 1989 so please do something. Make her happy okay..haha..She's currently studying at Inti International College. Hoping to go overseas one day when God opens the door for her. Her heart is to study hard and be independent! She loves to eat junks. Marsmallow, chocolates, sweets, candy canes, adn lots more. She is crazy of tomyam and kangkung. She hates cough mixture. Better off with pills. She has 1 dad, 1 mum (of cos)and 1 sis. 1 god father, 1 godmother,3 godbrothers, 2 godsisters, 4 nieces and 1 nephew. She loves them ALL!! Her parents brought her into this world and gave her everything she wanted that they could still afford. She is blessed to have ALL of them.Her family is an average family with ups and downs. But they are pulling through all those war at home! Cheng family's war gets them closer each time it ends and lets one understand each other more. Her parents introduced her to God and she very happy to be able know Him and have a B-E-A-Utiful relationship with Him. She is happy with life and the way all things is going around. The Bible verse she loves most is "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" Philippians 4:13

Do Your Job crappers



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Y0u @r3 NuMb3r...
xanga statistics

Crappy Stuff


Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
Bl0g R@t!nG

"><$BlogArchiveName$>

Credits

Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|