Wednesday, January 16, 2008

My sister's return was good!! And now that she's back I miss her so much..I guess when we grow up we learn to appreciate people and things more. sign of maturity??? haha..Pls don't laugh. I just thank God that I'm not the only child or I will faint! Bored to death. Maybe because from young I already have an older sister so I tend to lean on her for things more.If I were to be the only child, I think I will be more independant. haha..But i'm glad I have Janice Cheng. Its always nice to know you have people to console and stand by your side when you're in trouble.Those little secrets we have was great. As we grow up we learn to talk more and that's good! hehe..


We went out. Like AT LAST!!! Everytime she comes back we plan to go out butin the end also no time. This time we went shopping, ate sushi king, watched Game Plan..etc.. It was just good time.I told Jan to just sit down and 'treasure' the momment! haha..And both of us just sat at Sushi King and kept quiet for a while. ahha..so farney..Then we went to gurney drive to buy 'see koh thing' and pasembur. Guess how much was the pasembur? Ringgit M'sia 16 for 2.omigoshh..I almost fainted. They really suck blood man! But nvm la..haihh..Learnt lesson. We we actually running out of time so rush like mad. ahah..Funny man!! kekekee...

And this time after she's working. She is earning NZ dollars. So she a bit la, a bit richer. A lot of stuff she 'keluar'! haha.. Well of cos I felt that she actually "chung" (canto.) me more..hehe..Daddy, Mummy, Jie jie all oso "chung"! I love being the youngest! ahhaah..But well of cos I pray that God will always remind me of my blessing and not to take people and things foregranted.
I miss "bit thng bear". (honeybear)
10:35 AM
Bonjour Bonjour!
Welcome to kukuvan's crazy blog!! Do tag and leave your comments.
It's Me
Vanessa Cheng Mei Teng is the name. She is 19 this year. Never thought she would grow up so fast. Like people say
after form 5 time passes like a pindrop on the floor. She not a girl not yet a woman. A lady I think. Her birthday is on 17 Sept 1989
so please do something. Make her happy okay..haha..She's currently studying at Inti International College. Hoping to go overseas one day when
God opens the door for her. Her heart is to study hard and be independent!
She loves to eat junks. Marsmallow, chocolates, sweets, candy canes, adn lots more.
She is crazy of tomyam and kangkung. She hates cough mixture. Better off with pills. She has 1 dad, 1 mum (of cos)and 1 sis. 1 god father,
1 godmother,3 godbrothers, 2 godsisters, 4 nieces and 1 nephew. She loves them ALL!! Her parents brought her into this world and gave her
everything she wanted that they could still afford. She is blessed to have ALL of them.Her family is an average family with ups and downs.
But they are pulling through all those war at home! Cheng family's war gets them closer each time it ends and lets one understand each other
more. Her parents introduced her to God and she very happy to be able know Him and have a B-E-A-Utiful relationship with Him.
She is happy with life and the way all things is going around. The Bible verse she loves most is "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"
Philippians 4:13
Do Your Job crappers
Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Y0u @r3 NuMb3r...
Crappy Stuff

Create your own Friend Test here
Bl0g R@t!nG

"><$BlogArchiveName$>
Credits
Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|