Saturday, February 16, 2008

wow..wow..wow..life has been hectic!! BUT I'm enjoying it!! vellii velliiii good er!!!!Collected angpows..Angpows are not that great anymore as I grow up! Getting less and less. God knows why. But well I still than God that I have this little amount! Not forgetting me collecting angpows for my sis too.Orang takde tapi angpow ada lagi..aikzz..(don't worry jie, its with mummy safely) If its with me, say goodbye to the angpows. hahah..New year is still the same. Went and watch Eastern Promises with family. As usual. That's the routine of the Cheng family.Because every new year also nothing to do. haha..Went shopping some stuff for my granny and I'm so glad it made them so happy. I'm glad that my grannys' are still here for me to love and to care for!!Though sometimes I grumble of doing some things but still I pray that I will be able to grumble less and do more! Who else do they have but family members??? okay okay..gonna get emo de..haha..



NEXT------
I went out with my crazy college friends.Took them a hard time to find where I live because they are from mainland but in the end they did it!! *hurray for Melissa, Adeline and Janet* haha..And I got to know that Mel's relatives actually lives at the same apart. with me! haha..The world is small! We went to Kek Lok Si. The first thing is the parking ticket. goshh..its so exp. We were cheated. It cost 5bucks moreover we were parking at the bottom. When we got up, there were still parking spaces and only cost 2bucks. waa..geram lo..
The lights were beautiful. So beautiful..just walked around and took pictures. Nothing really. hehe..The air up hill is just good. Then went to MCD for a drink and talked so long of our plans for the next day. Our minds were really not ours that time. Thought of going Genting, Bukit Merah, Keracut, Batu Ferringi, sitting banana bot, and as we talk and talk.. We had so much place to go that we had to plan where to go for Autumn Break which is lik at April.haha..
BUT---
In the end to cut long story short, we went for lunch at GP and then head to Fruit Farm. Lunch at GP was fun. Did crazy things and talk like mad. We were the noisiest table. Took really funny pictures and videos.haha..then to fruit farm. Cost us RM25!! A lil exp but it was ok..learnt a lot about local fruits. So many kinds of apple. Star apple, Rose apple, Water apple..etc..It was great!! Good to have fun loving crazy talkative friends..haha...









Stayed at home the other days.Was so bored so I decided to bake cakes. Bakes chocolate cake which was superb. Rise nicely and Banana cake which didn't rise.hahaha..my mum said "its ok la..no need put sodium bicarbonate!" and in the end it did not rise..aiyaa...But still taste good. At least its still edible.haha..
Watched DVD other days and nothing else. Stay at home rot!!Went out with frens sum time. Watched KungFu Dunk and its good..so nice..haha..too bad it wasn't Jay Chou's voice..aikz..Sat with Mei Ee.. and gosh.. throughout whole movie, laugh non stop..hehe..
We couldn't decide whetehr to buy some stuff not and decided to use a coin to decide..flip flip flipp...and in the end bot also..haihh.. hard to conquer temptation..ate at Pizza Hut in the aftn but the pizza sucks! Golden Happiness is the name of the pizza but all of us agreed that we're not that happy eating the pizza after all.haha..taste weird!! yukss..
Then went for old town at night. At least it was better. much much better!! haha..



In conclusion I had a good good goooodddd time. These 2 weeks of holiday gave me a break!!
College starts on Monday again. And the run begins...
Till den...
10:50 PM
Bonjour Bonjour!
Welcome to kukuvan's crazy blog!! Do tag and leave your comments.
It's Me
Vanessa Cheng Mei Teng is the name. She is 19 this year. Never thought she would grow up so fast. Like people say
after form 5 time passes like a pindrop on the floor. She not a girl not yet a woman. A lady I think. Her birthday is on 17 Sept 1989
so please do something. Make her happy okay..haha..She's currently studying at Inti International College. Hoping to go overseas one day when
God opens the door for her. Her heart is to study hard and be independent!
She loves to eat junks. Marsmallow, chocolates, sweets, candy canes, adn lots more.
She is crazy of tomyam and kangkung. She hates cough mixture. Better off with pills. She has 1 dad, 1 mum (of cos)and 1 sis. 1 god father,
1 godmother,3 godbrothers, 2 godsisters, 4 nieces and 1 nephew. She loves them ALL!! Her parents brought her into this world and gave her
everything she wanted that they could still afford. She is blessed to have ALL of them.Her family is an average family with ups and downs.
But they are pulling through all those war at home! Cheng family's war gets them closer each time it ends and lets one understand each other
more. Her parents introduced her to God and she very happy to be able know Him and have a B-E-A-Utiful relationship with Him.
She is happy with life and the way all things is going around. The Bible verse she loves most is "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"
Philippians 4:13
Do Your Job crappers
Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Y0u @r3 NuMb3r...
Crappy Stuff

Create your own Friend Test here
Bl0g R@t!nG

"><$BlogArchiveName$>
Credits
Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|